Why does skincare contain avocado?
- The healthy fatties from an avocado hydrate the skin and attack impurities, which give you a healthy glow on your face. The Naïf Glow Getter gift set is obviously put in place for a reason.
- The oils from an avocado are very similar to the oils in your own skin. These oils are nourishing for your skin and protect the skin from the outside. Also good to know: due to the fact that the avocado oil is very similar to the skin's own oils, the avocado oil is very well absorbed by your skin and does not leave a residu on your skin. Where does the oil come from? The fruit pulp from an avocado contains vitamin A, B1, B2, C, D and E.
“Our skincare contains more avocado than a regular supermarket guacamole" Jochem, Naïf.
- The antioxidants from an avocado (collective name for Vitamin C & E) stimulate the body's detoxing process and at the mean time it makes your skin more supple.
- Avocado is suitable for your type of skin! This is ofcourse totally Naïf style. If you have a sensitive or dry skin, avocado is your go to ingredient.
- According to the Archives of Dermatological Research is the oil from the avocado fruit pulp also able to restore the skin after (too much) sun exposure.
Avocado and Naïf are good friends. Naïf uses avocado oil and extracts in many, many products. Such as the Day- and Nightcream, Bodylotion, Bodyscrub and Handcream from the Grown-Ups products but also in the Wash Gel, Bodylotion, Diaper Cream and Nurturing Cream from the Baby Care products.