5 x Essential ingredients in baby skincare
Posted by on
How your baby’s skin responds to different ingredients depends on different factors. One thing is certain: every skin is unique and that does not mean that the following five ingredients in baby care are suitable for the skin of you baby.
- Bisabolol: This ingredient is found in chamomile (Matricaria recutita) and can be used in skin creams to prevent irritation. It can also be used against bacteria and fungi. It is also often used as a natural fragrance as it has a mild floral scent.
- Zinc oxide: You can recognise when a product has zinc oxide when it leaves behind a white haze. Zinc oxide heals and cools baby’s skin, which is why it is perfect for diaper rash. Zinc oxide can be found in our Diaper Cream and Protecting Sunscreen.
- Natural oils: How about healing macadamia oil, protective sweet almond oil and hydrating avocado oil? These oils are among many other good ingredients in our Softening Body Lotion.
- Glycerin: This is a substance that keeps the skin soft. This is why this ingredient is perfectly suited for sensitive baby skin. Glycerin is found in our Helping Hand Wash , Cooling After Sun Gel and Nurturing Cream.
- Cotton seed oil: In soap, cotton seed oil has a powerful cleansing and moisturising effects. If is also a natural foaming agent, as well as hypoallergenic. People who cannot use regular soap because of skin irritation can often tolerate soaps with cotton seed oil. Our Nourishing Shampoo contains cottonseed oil.